Understanding the expansion of the CoWIN platform for tracking beneficiaries of the Multi-Drug Administration (MDA) is one of the primary components of the baseline survey.
Sample Size: 200+40(Group and IDIs) activities in Telangana and Himachal Pradesh
Challenges & Solutions
- It should be a task flow
- Home screens for different users.
- User’s live location
- Language accessibility
- Promoting people to get vaccinated
- User flow
- Options to book multiple slots
Target Audience :
Beneficiaries, Health care workers, medical officers, Programme Managers, AASHA.
We have conducted this research study in different regions like Himachal Pradesh and Telangana.
- On this platform, the client will also launch the other multiple vaccinations programs
- Stock tracking / Logistic tracking
- Record the beneficiary data
- Real-time monitoring
- Real-time location tracking
- Low manual work (everything is digitally defined)
- Real time verified vaccination data
I don't know what to say other than thank you so much!
We are also confident that the quality system, process validation and ongoing regulatory consulting assistance by mdi, will aid us in making sure we meet the FDA standards necessary for future compliance of our products and systems going forward.
Let’s Start Work Together
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now.